Version 1.2.13 Released
At long last version 1.2.13 has been released. This version is primarily focused on compatibility with the newer versions of PHP and MySQL. It also includes many bug fixes and a few feature improvements. The changes in this version include:
1. Improvements to the Fund Raiser features including batch entry of winning bids.
2. Improvements to the Google congregation map, updated for the latest Google maps API
3. Bulk email from the cart can not have a file attached.
4. Newer versions of the fpdf and phpmailer libraries
5. Several new and updated translations are now included. These language codes are available now: de_DE, en_AU, en_GB, es_ES, fr_FR, hu_HU, it_IT, nb_NO, nl_NL, pt_BR, sv_SE, zh_CN, zh_TW
6. MRBS and WebCalendar integration now supports whatever version you are running (there is no longer an MRBS fork in ChurchInfo.
7. Auto-completion of the family choice in the payment entry screen. Type a few letters from the desired family name and the matching choices appear.
Important note to anyone upgrading from a previous version: when you first log in after the upgrade type your password using only lower-case letters. This new version is case-sensitive but the stored passwords for matching in the older version are all lower-case. Once you log in you can change your password and the new password will be case-sensitive.